May 31st, 2010 Posted in Bingo News

I think you weren’t able to read this as a comment, so I am including it as a post so that we can do this formally.

A few days ago we posted a notice here, telling you that we were going to change the way in which you purchase cards in our Taco bingo room, substituting the 10 card sets that we had in there for a total price of $5; for 18 max cards per game, with what is basically the same price per card,of  $0.5.

We see that some of you liked the idea; however, some Taco room fans didn’t and made their  comments expressing so here. That is the reason why we thought it was a good idea to set up a poll and see if you guys want to keep the room as it is, with cards at a price of $0.5 each and a 18 max cards per game, or, if it’s better to go back to our traditional 10 card sets with a price of $5 each.

Please post your comments here; it is very important for us to hear your opinion about this. We will close this poll on June 4th, in order to let you all express your valuable comments.

In case you have never done this before, note that all you need to do is select “to make a comment”, include the basic information our blog requests from you and submit the comment. After that we will review and approve it.

Thanks  in advance for your cooperation.

The Bingo Hall Team

Please keep the playing field even on this room. 10 cards for $5.00 and everyone has the same chance to win.

HersheyGirl wrote on May 31, 2010 - 12:45 pm

I wish you would change it back to the traditional 10 cards for $5.00. It gives all players the same chance.

BingoParrot wrote on May 31, 2010 - 12:45 pm

Please keep it the way it was , at $5.00 at 10 cards , more people would play , less people are playing now . Please put it back.

Nancy Hayden wrote on May 31, 2010 - 12:48 pm

Hi it is me puppysmurf,
I like the new Taco Room. It gives me the option of what I want to spend. I don’t have to spend $5 or I can max (what I prefer). The prizes seem a little higher too or that could be just my perception. I am not usually one for change but I do like this. Thanks

Denise Ritchie wrote on May 31, 2010 - 12:48 pm

Personally, I like having the option of playing 1 card or 10 cards, not everyone can afford to buy cards at 5.00 a shot, so let everyone have the opportunity to enjoy the room….
My vote is to have the choice on the amount of cards played…

BabyNRed wrote on May 31, 2010 - 12:59 pm

please keep the taco the way it was! I really enjoyed playing it where we all got the same amount of cards for 5 bucks!!! it was great not wondering if we didnt buy enuff???

bingobabble42 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 3:07 pm

i guess we are ‘creatures of habit’ for so long? taco room is my most favorite and when you changed it i was saddened. i like the ‘old way’ ..it is more fair for everyone ….same amount of cards for the money. i must say; we are being ‘shorted’ for NOT having a CM like the other rooms for “what we spend” !! and feel this most definitely needs to be addressed soon! i didn’t figure it would do any good to voice my opinion or i would have done so sooner…just figured your answer would be: that is your choice to play or not to play!

granmamoses wrote on May 31, 2010 - 3:37 pm

i love the new taco room, i hope it stays like this :)

blondiebri81 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 3:40 pm

I really enjoyed the taco room when the price was 10 cards for 5.00. I like having the few rooms where everyone plays the same amount of cards. Although, it only takes 1 card to win a bingo, it seems that less people play now as to before. That’s just my opinion. :)

OnTheRoadMaMa wrote on May 31, 2010 - 3:42 pm

another issue: the coverall drops “so fast”…can you explain why? other rooms doesn’t do that!
thanks so very much for a fine place to play and have fun..roomies and cms are GREAT!

granmamoses wrote on May 31, 2010 - 3:45 pm

I agree, we need to keep it the same as it was…having it at 5.00 meant less players and more of a chance to win. I do feel we should do something about the cover all… at less then 50 numbers the pot drops to an even 100.00… this I feel is not fair! Can we adjust that somehow in the near furture?

greedynneedy wrote on May 31, 2010 - 3:48 pm

I guess maybe a suggestion would be to change room to choose amount of cards you want to play from 1-10 for .50 each with a max of 10 cards…that way everyone is still getting 10 cards for 5.00 but for those that dont have that money they can buy up to 10 cards…

BabyNRed wrote on May 31, 2010 - 5:48 pm

i don’t like the new version i am not playing in there anymore, liked the set price of $5

judyg81us wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:48 pm

I prefer the room the way it was with a set amount of cards. You know that everyone has the same amount and just because someone can afford more they can’t purchase more.

Samiam wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:48 pm

I think Taco Room should be the way it was…everyone played the same amount of cards for the same price…the cover all should be fixed too…dropping from 2500 to 100 at 48 numbers is a little ridiculous I think…anyways, Taco Room should remain the same 10 card fixed price.

bravedeb wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:49 pm

I think we need to go back to $5.00 because now it’s not $5 for 18 cards it cost $9 to max please change it back. Thanks

beansinthebag wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:49 pm

I don’t usually play in the taco room or the city room…they are too hard to win in but since you changed the taco room to where we can choose how many cards to play, i would consider playing in there. The 5.00 cost is just too much. I vote to leave it as you have it now.

preebz21 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:53 pm

I happen to like it both ways, always loved that all had same chance to win…but I also like the option of buying only 2 cards when the pot is low. This is the taco room and not Fair N Square rm. so I guess im ok either way but if I must choose one in vote,,,, keep the new way. (ps its true about the coverall b/s of the drop ,I dont even play it till it reaches $1,400 take weeks but I wait.

luvsbabies wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:54 pm

Please do not change it, like it like it is.

grannyjb wrote on May 31, 2010 - 6:57 pm

I have been playing in Taco Room since room opened and like the idea of $5 for 10 cards. Everyone has an equal chance of winning. Would like it if we had a CM to make it more interesting and liven up the chat. Thanks for opportunity to voice my opinion.

irishgram wrote on May 31, 2010 - 7:53 pm

i like it both ways old way because it was even everyone had same amouunt of cards but couldnt play in there much with it being 5dollars a game now im able to play in there if i have 100dollars or just 20 so plz dont change it i think we should keep half 5dollars and others we choose how many afterall it only takes 1 card

bec1986 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 8:51 pm

I want to see it at the flat rate. There r other rooms if you so choose to play with open cards. By the way why don’t they put in 4 card keno.

mejaj wrote on May 31, 2010 - 8:56 pm

bingomama64 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 9:45 pm

i like the set cards better. But, i like this new too. Just thought the old way set the odds in everyones favor

krtubbs wrote on May 31, 2010 - 9:45 pm

I liked the Taco Room the way it was…por favor

Tamster5659 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 9:48 pm

I wish it continue like this,so everyone will have a chance to try own luck,becouse there are not many players that can pay $5 for a game

srecko wrote on May 31, 2010 - 9:48 pm

I like the way taco room is set up right now. I like the options of buying less cards. But either way I’m okey with the plan. Hugsss :)

navywife4 wrote on May 31, 2010 - 9:56 pm

i think some people r confused? they like to be able to pick a card for 50 cents but if u would want to max it would be $9.00 the old way the max was $5.00! the old way was much cheaper with better odds with all having the same chance to win however to be able to buy less would be a good idea with the maxx only being 5 bucks! the way it was

bingobabble42 wrote on June 1, 2010 - 11:04 am

I like it both ways, but what everybody wants is most important, I’m happy either way! Cheers!

pig423 wrote on June 1, 2010 - 4:09 pm

I like taco the way it was. If you switch it, it’s just another .50 game. Keep the playing field equal.

Kathy wrote on June 2, 2010 - 8:48 am

I think it should be the original way. Everyone has an equal chance to win.

Blueeyesangel wrote on June 2, 2010 - 12:50 pm