May 24th, 2010 Posted in Bingo News

This is some bingo news well worth you’re reading! We’ve decided to increment the chances for you to win when you play bingo in our Taco Room.

At first we thought it would be good for you to get fixed sets of bingo cards in this room, just as you do in our Fair & Square bingo room. However,  we recently realized that maybe it’s hindering your possibilities towards our prizes, because as you may already know, the more cards you purchase in an online bingo room, the more chances you have to win. For that reason, we will be substituting the $5 sets of cards that you can purchase in the Taco bingo room and, instead of that, we will give you the chance to purchase as many bingo cards as you want, being 18 the limit.

We cannot give you a specific date yet for when card limit will be freed, but what we can definitely assure you is that we are going to do it as soon as we can. So, it could be today, May 24th, or tomorrow or later on this week. Nothing else is going to change, the cash prizes will still be as big as they are!

Thanks for your attention!

The Hall’s Team

I haven’t been a big jp winner yet but i know my time is comming!! you can’t loose at bingo hall. the friends you make are priceless and i dearly love all of my roomies they make a bad day turn good just to talk to them. And the fun!!!! wow, and the money. I feel this is the best site to play at and i have shopped around for 9 yrs. to find the perfect place. thank you bingo hall for making my days brighter.

martha stidham”biddi812″ wrote on May 24, 2010 - 1:03 pm

That sounds wonderful, question? How much will the cards cost?

BabyNRed wrote on May 24, 2010 - 1:07 pm

The cards in this room cost $0.5.

Cheers,

Esteban

Esteban wrote on May 24, 2010 - 5:42 pm

Thanks again Bingohall, you just continue to surprize us with extra ways to win. I Love the Taco room, it’s my newest favorite room,I still Love the other rooms too! Happy Bingo-ing to all!

pig423 wrote on May 26, 2010 - 10:32 am

does not make sense to me to buy more cards? the whole reason we like to play in the taco was becuz we all had the same chances! at least the roomies that r regulars in the taco do not like this change at all!if u were to max on cards it would cost 9 dollars when we all were only playing 5 dollars worth and it was fair!

bingobabble42 wrote on May 26, 2010 - 12:04 pm

You all still have the same chances to win, as in all our other rooms, it’s exactly the same.

Did you note that the prizes in this room were raised the last time we included some special sessions for it? We are keeping the same price per card the room had when you used to purchase sets of 10 cards for $5, nothing has been changed. We are just giving you the chance to go further if you want to, or to stick to the same budget you had for this room before.

Thanks!

Esteban wrote on May 28, 2010 - 6:32 pm

However, we do appreciate your comments. Please let me know what you think about this change.

In fact, lets start a poll here. The question is very simple… do you think we should keep our Taco bingo room with a price of $0.5 per card and 18 max cards, or should we get it back to packs of 10 cards with a fixed price of $5 each?

Esteban wrote on May 28, 2010 - 6:56 pm

I only play in there some, i like the 5 dollar for ten. It give everyone a fair share at winning. If you can go higher than ten i really dont see everyone having a fair share chance at winning as the person with 18 cards.

fayeal wrote on May 31, 2010 - 2:00 pm