May 6th, 2010 Posted in Bingo News

Hello there!

I thought it would be nice to invite you to post your thoughts online about your moms, since Mother’s Day is just around the corner, this Sunday 9th!

Have you thought about what you are going to give her? About what you want to tell her this Sunday? Come on! Let’s all share the love and warmth for these strong hearted women who are by our sides always!

We want to open up this space for you to share anything you would like to tell your mom, just put it here as a comment. We are sure that your mom will hear your messages, even if she’s in heaven’s glory.

Happy Mother’s Day!

Esteban

My mom has been gone for 43 years now. I was 16 when she passed. I miss her as much today as I did then. She always showed love and understanding. Even if we did not agree on something, she would say, to truly listen and try to understand the other is how we learn and grow stronger. If I would say ” You don’t know how I feel” she would say “your right, only you know that, but just remember, I will always love you and stand behind you no matter what.Gosh I miss her.
AlicefromBama

AlicefromBama wrote on May 6, 2010 - 5:45 pm

I wish Heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice again. Thought of you today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, from which I’ll never part……. GOD has you in his arms, I have you in my heart.

rose wrote on May 6, 2010 - 6:48 pm

My mom passed away 5 years ago this month. I miss her. I wish I could tell her how much I love her and all the things she did for me. She was always so understanding and kind to everyone. Mom, please know you are always in my thoughts and I wish I could hug and kiss you one more time.

Zuma123 wrote on May 7, 2010 - 2:03 pm

Mom
As I get ready for my second Mothers Day without you, my loss is still so strong.
Tho I know that you are blissfully happy in heaven with Dad, I so wish you were still here with us.
I want you to know how much your children, grandchildren, and greats, talk of you daily and what a great influence you had on all of us
I pray daily that I will just make an inkling of that effect on our family.
I love you

rickyticky wrote on May 8, 2010 - 11:36 am

Mama,
I tried to think just what I would say to you if I could see you just once more. There would be so much that chances are eternity wouldn’t be long enough to get it all said.
You have been gone now almost 33 years but in my heart it seems like just yesterday. There isn’t a single day that passes when I don’t miss you and wonder what my life would have been like with you in it. When troubled times hit or I am sick those times are when I miss you most. Your wise advice about life and your cool hand on my fevered brow are treasured memories. Nothing on earth makes a ill child better than the comfort offered by their mother.
Never once in my time with you did I doubt your love for me or that you would lay down your life for me if needed.
I miss you Mama and look forward to the day when we see each other again. Try not to smack me upside the head to hard for all the doofus stuff I have done. My head isn’t as hard as it once was I promise.
I love you!