February 3rd, 2009 Posted in Bingo News

The same winners over and over

Hello everybody,

I haven’t posted in a while here, but rest assured that I am still around and still trying to kick it up and make the site better; this is the reason why I am also addressing to as many as I can, as a true online bingo community that we are. I am going to discuss about a subject that I get emailed from fellow players, for which I think it’s best we come up with a good solution that is satisfactory for everybody; it’s the same winners over and over again.

Our opinion about it

First, I would like to tell you guys about our position on the matter; unlike certain “rumors” around there, we do not have a device that controls who wins or why; I think as a senior site that we are (Because Bingo Hall is a senior site) our reputation means a lot to us; it’s not something we can touch or grasp but everything starts from there; if we don’t have this, I think it’s safe to say that Bingo Hall wouldn’t be what it is today. We also believe in the fact that this site should be fun and entertaining, where your voice is actually heard; everyday that we work here, we make sure it happens. Second fact about this rumor is the fact that we don’t own the software we use; we license it. This means that in the end, we have no access to any random generators that determine who wins or who loses. I like this approach because if you allow this to end in the wrong hands, well a lot of bad things might come out of it. Think of it, as perhaps having power/electricity in your house that comes off nuclear energy; you like the fact that your Government is using nuclear power to make it, but would be a bit scared if everybody could have access to nuclear power and make their own. A bit dangerous there…lol

Open to solutions

Having said all of this, I would like to know what possible solutions we can come up with to make everybody happy, winners and non winners; naturally, we would like for everybody to win, we understand the fact that you deposit $25, get a bonus of 250% and get nothing out of it. It’s frustrating, specially if you repeat this process a few times. Internally, we only have a few incentives to work around this, my favorite one being perhaps a room made of people who were unable to win, give them a chance to be winners and the other incentive would be to open a few more rooms, to spread the joy a bit. Part of the reasons why we have multiple part bingo games here at Bingo Hall, is exactly that, to make the variety of winners a bit more colorful. I am open to suggestions, comments and as a community that you all are, it’s perfectly valid for me, that every opinion counts. In the end, we would like to do what is best for everybody.

Marco

People understand that playing bingo like any other form of gambling is all “luck”, I know its frustrating when you see the same people over and over with all the “luck” but I guess that is the chance we take.
Bingohall is a great site, and it’s hard to please everyone. I think its a great idea to have the “non-winners” tournament, it gives people a chance to maybe win a game.
I just keep telling myself “my win will come”…enjoy your bingo all!

BCSweetie wrote on February 3, 2009 - 2:34 pm

Hi Marco,

I just read what you said here and I have a few words of my own to add to it I have also heard same winners all the time many times and I say to that its gambling some people are luckier at times than others and everyone has their day they just forget sometimes that they do when its a bad day I myself have had many very good days and then some very bad days problem is most people only see when people are havving good days cause you do get down in the dumps when you lose as for more rooms we have more here now than a 5 star hotel I would just like to say that if people would take this as a eperience to play bingo have fun and enjoy the company and not make it all about winning all the time lets think about it in a way thats its fun to win not so much fun to lose but make a good day and a good time out of both I enjoy coming and talking and joking with my buddies but most of all I enjoy being able to play at a site that I have come to love it is really a part of my life and I wish everyone that plays a nice win but remember its bingo and if your number comes it comes and we all know it does’t always come so just have fun and try not to try and figure why some people have better days than others we all have our day

patty wrote on February 3, 2009 - 2:42 pm

ps take more naps not winning won’t hurt as much lol

patty wrote on February 3, 2009 - 2:49 pm

I agree with Patty. I have never won a pjp or had a cash out, but been on the site over 2yrs now, and have loved every minute of it. The admin and CM,s are wonderful, and I have had a truly great time here, and wouldn,t dream of changing it, even if I can,t deposit as often as I would like. I am not lucky with winnings, but I have found true friendship with some special roomies and CM,s, and all I can say to the moaners is, its like real life – some you win and some you lose. I know a lot of the time I lose, lol, but I have great fun here., so carry on doing what you are doing, I think the site is awesome.

paisleybuddy wrote on February 3, 2009 - 4:48 pm

That is a comment heard on all bingo sites, not just this one. What people don’t understand is that the people that seem to win “all the time”, PLAY all the time. Too bad you couldn’t give the whiners the percentage of wins vs games played for those “all the time winners”, they could see they are just whining. I have no doubts that this is an honest and friendly site.

imcold wrote on February 3, 2009 - 5:50 pm

Well, I’m not one who emailed about this subject because I do know that this is gambling but I do understand the views of the ones that did take the time to email u about it, because I make large amounts of deposits every week sometimes 2 and three times a week I do mean large, I don’t win in any of the rooms like I should. I had over 3000 bbs in my account and can say that I only won 2 games in the bingo room with that. Now that do make u wonder, as well it will anyone. However, like I said I am a gambler and I know that winning is not gauranteed, but I love playing here, so I just go with the flow, but as with everything only u know when you’ve had enough. That’s with the loosing I mean, lmao!!!!!

Ms 1201lucky wrote on February 3, 2009 - 7:57 pm

I;m gonna keep most of my comments to myself about this, however, as probably the oldest (and I;m not referring to years here, lol) although after this past 2 weeks at work i;m feeling pretty dam old, haha,) still active playing member here, I;ll just say throughout the years we;ve heard it all. What I find most amazing is the ones who do the most complaining are the ones who only play a couple cards a few games here and there. We all know that if you complained at a land bingo like some do here in chat you would be asked to leave an not come back. Here at BHL we all just take it with a grain of salt and go on to the next game. Believe me no one knows better then me about making deposit after deposit and i;m not talkin just a few a week, try a few a day and not winning anything. But the fact is people its gambling. You win or you lose. Yes it;s frustating sometimes and sometimes it makes you wonder how one person can win so many games. Well thats the luck of the draw. Everyone just needs to take the attitude, if you can;t afford to lose it then you shouldn;t be spending it. I can assure all of you that you will never ever find a better or more honest site then BHL. There is no site bingo or otherwise that takes care of their players the way BHL does. As for more rooms, omggggggg have you lost it lol. Theres so many rooms now sometimes you cant find the one you;re looking for. Not to mention how bogged down things get when so many are logged into so many rooms at one time. Then e1 is complaining cuz the site is running slow. Well duh!!!!!!!!! ok, final words. Lets just play bingo, have fun and hope the next big pjp goes in my account. hehehe
oh yeah, and hag has a great suggestion, take naps and you won;t see who;s winning anyway. lol

Your Brat wrote on February 3, 2009 - 9:50 pm

Hi, Its a shame that people complain about same winners, this happens at land bingo too. We must remember that if we deposit 25 and cant win, we forget that maybe those who are winning are maxing, they may be spending several hundred a day and we are putting in 25 a week. Come on folks this is gambling. Marco you will never make everyone happy, its impossible. So those of us loyal players, please let the complainers know this is an honest site and to stop being a sore loser. Thanks for all you do Marco and the great cms and staff, Keep up the good work, wheeler19

wheeler19 wrote on February 4, 2009 - 11:15 am

All I can say is, yes it is gambling, and sure it can get frustrating at time, but that is the way it is! You have good days and bad days. Some folks have more good than bad but in the end it is all dumb luck and nothing more. Marco and Esteban and the whole crew have been nothing but gracious and welcoming and the CMs are great, especially Sagie! You are my girl! And for those who complain, well we all do at times, but in the end, we know the chance we take!

andrea (air) wrote on February 4, 2009 - 7:11 pm

I have been lucky this past week or so and it if fun to win dont get be wrong but you have to look at this site for so much more than winning bingo…..yes its a plus but ive gotten so much more here ive met people that are so great and they listen and help when i talk about my mother-in-law and its a great place to get away….maybe if people open there eyes to the site and what it has to offer not winning wont seem so bad….jump in the chat room get to know people cut up with us and the CM…and trust me before u know it you dont realize how much u arnt winning youve found something better…..dont get me wron a win or two is nice….but the friendships are awesome

jenn (fatalDazed) wrote on February 4, 2009 - 11:05 pm

I have to admit that I often wonder how the same people win all the time. However, I also know it happens when you gamble, and bingo is gambling. It is especially questionable when the same people win the jackpots time after time.
But, then again…gambling. I make $100.00 deposits, sometimes several in a day, and it is very depressing when I don’t win anything for days and days. Basically, I get mad at myself for depositing so much. But…it is gambling.
If you have a room for losers, what would prevent the winners from playing too. Where do you draw the line…if you win once in awhile, does that make you a winner? Not if you deposit a whole lot more than you win, at least not in my opinion. So no, I would not open another room. I liked or I should say loved the time you payed us back a percentage of how much we spent. I forget how it was done. That was great…do that more often. Make the contests easier to qualify for. If you can’t win a game, much less the most, you never win in a contest.
Sorry for going on….I love playing bingo here, and Esteban and Marco and the staff are all very helpful and understanding people. If all you can do is complain in chat or email….then don’t play…go somewhere else. I’ll keep playing here and my day will come. Kay

Kay Remme wrote on February 5, 2009 - 3:28 am

great site you have, maybe just one idea, how about a room that has only cover-all games. maybe a 25 cent room. i just like a cover-all game, seems to make my mony last longer…lol

joshejingles wrote on February 5, 2009 - 3:39 am

HERE is what i have to say easy as pie, if you dont want to lose dont PLAY its a chance of luck and it is called GAMBLING, get a life , and dont make the winners feel bad cause they win, GROW UP

crazylee wrote on February 5, 2009 - 8:05 am

Geez maybe I shouldn;t keep most of my thoughts to myself. hehehehe
go get em gang!!!!!!!!

Your Brat wrote on February 5, 2009 - 10:09 pm

I’m one of your biggest losers and could complain a lot but what good does it do. Say too much and now you’re the bad guy with every opinion being knocked down. I see the same players over and over again kissing up to certain big winners. Don’t dare say anything about the winner or her minions will be chewing you out right away telling you how much she spends in a week. Please we’re not stupid and obviously know the person spends a lot during the week and is just very lucky. If I didn’t understand that do you think I’d just continue to donate my money week after week? What we could use as a loser is being separated from the big or frequent winners. Set a limit for them, or restrict them to certain rooms for a week once they reach a certain win amount. It would be nice to have a losers room, but if we can’t then the next best thing we could have is a room where we don’t see the same name popping up at least every hour on the hour if not more. If you don’t want to make a restriction based on dollar amount then you could always shut a player off from a room for 24 hours after lets say their 4th or 5th win in the room. They would still be able to play in other rooms just not the one they appear to be monopolizing. I think the majority rules in saying it’s really frustrating to sit there, especially if you are losing a lot and see the same name coming up over and over again as the winner. Also the game from last week where we had to send in the game numbers of 30 losing games over a few days was perfect. You should have that every month and extend it even further to lets say 50 games, 100 games, 200 games and so on. With different prize groups for each total. I also think a room should be maxed out at no more than 75 players. Playing in small rooms with 30 players is hard yet along 75 or 100. One major change has to be made about people sitting in the chat rooms and not playing. I dont care what anyone says, it causes us to lose BB’s and makes for confusion. I said this once to a CM and they said that’s not true, but it is true. Unless we keep an eye on things rarely does the CM go to the second place nabor to call here. If they want to stay just change their name to a different color so it stands out in the players list. Well I could say more but I don’t want to piss people off any further. What I will say is thank your lucky stars for the cast members, they are the best of the best.

Carole wrote on February 6, 2009 - 12:40 am

The things that make you go Hmmm !
Well im not really sure what to think.Most days playing bingo,i dont ever win,and that makes me not want to play anymore.But when i do deceide to play again i might win a few games.
It gets frusterating at times playing the slot machines when you cant win. But theres also times where you cant seem to lose either.
(seems less often though)
Soo i guess it pretty much evens out.
Everyone who plays here knows what they are getting into,and knows its gambling….so your taking you chances with each deposit.Im even skeptical of these online games at times,but i choose to continue to play them.
I guess i wont complain because ive done ok on BH,won a bit on slot machines,keno,and even bingo.
Also usually keeps me busy for hours at a time.

Mud wrote on February 6, 2009 - 2:08 am

hummm i wonder where all the comments are from the people that say the same people win all the time are most of us seem to agree here

patty wrote on February 6, 2009 - 6:47 am

I did this once before, when a friend (former player here) was telling me it was rigged and same people won all the time. I kept track, and did a spreadsheet.
Today, I just kept track of about 3 hours in the quarter stream (kept track of dimes stream also, but haven’t put it into spreadsheet yet.)
They say perception is reality, but my perception was that I kept seeing the same names popping up. Reality was that the most games anyone won (and some were only shares) was 4 – only one person. In 68 games in the quarter stream, there were 51 different winners. Seems to me that the difference is within the normal parameters of “random” or “chance” – which is what gambling is all about. If there are 51 different names on the win list in one room in 3 hours, how is it possible to believe that “the same folks always win”. I’ve had weeks where I’ve won multiple times, and weeks where I’ve deposited multiple times with no wins at all. That’s gambling. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. BUT, don’t believe the same players always win just because you see names repeated. The reality is, if you actually keep track, that there are many, many, many winners over the course of time in any given room. Love to play here. Love the people. Gotta do a reality check now and then when my perception says “It ain’t fair!” My daughter used to say, “Life’s not fair. That’s why they make bras in different sizes.” Lol! So let’s have fun, folks, and if you don’t trust the integrity of the site, go elsewhere! As for me, I’m hooked!
Jana

Indiglow wrote on February 6, 2009 - 7:42 am

Ok so at first I read Marco’s post and thought I am not gonna comment to it. I see individuals have hot days and win over and over. Thank God I have had that happen to me as well and it’s a great feeling. So I say go go go win as many as you can. Then I started reading responses and one of them really pissed me off. How can someone even suggest that 1) there should be a loser’s room – seems like there would be so many people playing in it that CAROLE wouldn’t win there either. 2) To suggest that Bingohall restrict a players access to any room because the are LUCKY WINNERS is so stupid it just stymies me poor little gray cells. 3) To think that having a roomie who is sitting in chat and not responding means that they should be removed is down right rude. And if you don’t get nabor bbs tough. Whether or not a CM chooses to or not to go to the next in line is up to them. And lastly 4) you could say more but would piss people off. Honey don’t worry about that cuz you already did. And to end by saying thanks for the cast members they are the best of the best well honey you done insulted all the cast members. And gee it’s a shame that you aren’t proud enough to put your alias in your comment.

Thanks Marco for all that you and your people do for us in providing our entertainment.

And for all you who continue to beat up on gilda over and over and over keep it up cuz I know one day it might be me and I hope that you are there for my pat on the back as I am for yours.

Artworks94

arty wrote on February 7, 2009 - 12:30 am

Yeahhhhhhhhh omg1, I been settin on it, tysm for saying half of what I been keeping to myself. Yeah lets punish people cuz they win, thats such a wonderful idea. Then we can set in chat and hear all about how not only are you penalized for cashing out but also for winning. Won;t that be wonderful. Of course the watchers and cheerers will be there to cheer on the complaining, omggggg.
I have a much better idea. Lets get the CM’s to start stopping all the whining and complaining about everything under the sun, stop all the oh i;m so broke stuff , get rid of the transfer option and let;s just get down to what BHL is suppose to be all about. Playing bingo, having fun and making friends. hmmmmmmmmm what a concept!!!!!!!

Your Brat wrote on February 7, 2009 - 1:04 pm

I have to agree why seperate the winners from the ones who dont win alot….who determins that ..what if u win more than one game a day u should be restricted….where does that seem fair..all i have to say is…GREAT JOB WINNERS..DONT LET THE FEW WHO THINK ITS NOT FAIR KEEP U AWAY..i mean my god!!! its like u want the ones who do win alot to be ashamed of winning..to me its all luck..and u know what ive seen alot of the same winners but ive also seen alot of the same winners giving gifts to the very people who are complaining…yes ive won and ive shared but ive lost alot lol its what the game is about…..stop looking for that “get rich quick” and look at what the site has to over like i said before ill come on money or not and jsut chat ive met alot of great people…and yes marco and esteban are great with the site and they do try to make everyone happy but if u ask me you have a better chance of winning bingo on one card with a room full ove 200 people than making EVERYONE happy…like others have said if your not winning and cant aford it then dont play…its that simple….and its SOOOOO wrong to make those who are lucky feel like crap because they win THATS not fair
again like others have said lets grow up and be the adults were supposed to be and have fun…
Jenn

jenn (fatalDazed) wrote on February 7, 2009 - 8:04 pm

Well I have read this whole thing, comments and all. I honestly don’t know what else could be done to make things more fair. It seems to me that since I’ve been here, I haven’t seen any unfairness at all. Do I get frustrated when I don’t win?? Of course! That’s human nature. If people are honest, they would all admit to getting frustrated when depositing over and over and not winning. But when I think about that, and hear people in the room complaining about “the same winners all the time” I just wanna smack them!! Sorry to say it that way, but give me a break. As I read before in a comment up above, there are a great many winners if you actually keep track of them. So you see someones name show up on the screen more than once. So?? If it was your name, wouldn’t you be happy?? And when it happens, aren’t you excited when your roomies say congrats and wtg?? Aren’t you as equally upset when you’re winning and someone says…. “Same winners all the time?” The last I knew, this was a gambling site. And based on my definition of that, I do believe that you aren’t going to win constantly. Especially when there are so many people playing all at the same time. As for having the people that just come into chat to visit with friends, why should they be removed?? Being one of those people myself who is often in chat without playing, I have to say that to remove me for not playing is just rude. I don’t only come here to play bingo. When I have money to play, I play. When I don’t, I really and sincerely enjoy coming here and chatting with the friends I’ve made, and cheering on the roomies to a win. Should I be punished for enjoying talking to my new found friends? That I think would be the only unfair thing to happen at this site if it occurred. If you are unhappy with not winning, or with depositing over and over without seeing your name in lights every single time, my advice to you would be GROW UP and GET OVER IT. If you don’t like it here and don’t like the people winning, then leave. It’s as simple as that.

My apologies for going on so long.

GL GL GL GL to all my roomies, may you win as much as gilda will let you!!!!

ButterflyAk

Andrea (ButterflyAK) wrote on February 7, 2009 - 10:48 pm

I to have been biting my tongue and trying to keep my thoughts and comments to myself, but lately I have gotten so irritated with comments being made about the same ppl winning, the site being fixed how many deposits you’ve made, no wins in days,how broke you are, etc… What some of these ppl don’t understand is that ppl have feelings that are being hurt by comments being made because they’ve won, whether its 1 game or 10. Its worse in the rms where there are no cms and at times the language gets so out of control, that i actually just sign off, because its not enjoyable to listen to garbage. If the complainers are not aware that any type of gambling is a game of chance with both winners and loosers and no 1 is twisting your arm to play. If you’re not happy being here then why are you? Lastly what is amazing to me is not 1 roomie who complains has posted a comment and this is your chance to speak whats on your mind!
Marco,Esteban and all the cms do a fantastic job to make BH a fun and enjoyable site. I have made so many life long friends and for that I am very grateful, but the noncence has got to stop, its gotten out of hand. cdk8897

Chris wrote on February 7, 2009 - 11:05 pm

WOW!! Pretty tough topic, but real easy solution…If YOU think it is rigged, DON’T play.
Playing bingo is a form of gambling, and the last time I checked gambling was a personal choice.
What can bingohall do about repeat winners???? NOTHING!!!
Punish them by blocking them from the room?? OMG what next, I play for days without a win, and I CHOOSE to deposit again, so If my luck breaks and I hit 4 games in a room within a 24 hour period I need to be punished?? I’m pretty sure casino’s don’t kick you out after you win on 4 different slot machines, so why should a bingohall?

Indiglow, I LOVED your facts hun that was awesome!!

BINGOHALL, Marco, Esteban you are doing a great job, KEEP IT UP!!

irocksask wrote on February 7, 2009 - 11:59 pm

well i just think the whole thing is stupid when you go to land bingo or to the casino do you write management and tell them the same people in the bingo or the casino has won more than once no you don’t they would laugh you out of the casino or the bingo hall it just doesn’t happen face the fact some people win some lose but i know everyone here has either won or lost at some time thats the life of gambling accept it or move on

patty wrote on February 8, 2009 - 7:42 am

and to add to that stop making people feel bad or accusing them of being house players iv’t seen that in chat and yes people it does hurt their feelings remember the rule do unto others as you would have done to you

patty wrote on February 8, 2009 - 7:45 am

i also praise marco and esteban and csr for listening to all the crap and taking the time from their busy days to try and make people understand the simple fact of the matter its gambling some people win some lose and then the losers win and the winners lose it happens i have been on both ends

patty wrote on February 8, 2009 - 7:50 am

the thing that annoys me most about this subject is the lucky roomies who have won more then most are made to feel guilty for winning im 100% sure if the roomies complaining won they would be woohooing all over the place but the lucky roomies just say ty as they feel guilty for being excited. comments such as “wow how do you win so much are you connected to the site” really p me off if you cant be happy for a roomie winning then stay silent in chat we are sick of the negative sarcastic comments and no one should feel guilty about winning you pay your money like the rest of us so enjoy your wins and woohoo every win you get. to those complaining stop it enough is enough we come here to get away from stress we dont need it in here this is for most of us our escape from reality so if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

bingoshelley wrote on February 8, 2009 - 9:31 am

My original comments are #11 by Kay Remme.
I thought my alias would also be listed, but it was not…it is kiddo1947. It is great to see everyone speak their piece, good or bad. I am
glad to see most of the roomies feel as I do that this is indeed, gambling. We are here to have fun, forget other things going on in our life, such as pain, loss, whatever. Keep things as they are, the adults will stay and root the winners on…the POOR loosers,, and I say poor because we all lose…can stay or go..it’s up to them. But let the rest of us enjoy our game. Just keep the bad comments and complaining out of chat.
Kiddo

Kay Remme wrote on February 8, 2009 - 9:59 pm

my suggestion is the people complaining about who wins and the people who complaining about the ones who are complaining just play bingo and dont worrie about whose winning and whos not winning just worrie about yourself. its all about luck i get frustrated myself sometimes and i vent but thats what chat is for when you win your happy when you loose its seems like the same people win. but theres always freedom of speech.as for all the cm in the rooms my congrats because it can be frustrating hearing all the complaints.stay strong.

blueeeyes1144 wrote on February 9, 2009 - 9:42 am

oh by the way to the staff of bhl do not change anything the site is fine the way it is.you have all the rooms you need.

blueeeyes1144 wrote on February 9, 2009 - 10:15 am

Isn’t it wonderful that we live in a world of free speech? I have to say that I have had my own little whine and cheese party at times but never about the same people winning. Just that I am losing. And sometimes a whole lot. But as everyone knows, that’s the name of the game. You win some, you lose some. And there are times that I lose a whole heck of a lot more than I win. But on a positive note, I have got to say that I love all the roomies and when I win, there doesn’t seem to be a single person active in chat that is not happy for me. That means more to me than anything else on any given day. This is the best site on the whole web and I agree with all those people that have said the same thing, it’s gambling and you know it going into it. I just want to thank all the staff and cms at BH and all the roomies for all the joy they’ve given me on all my bad days.
And I don’t think anything needs to be changed. Except a good way to get back at that hag Gilda.
Melnose

melnose wrote on February 9, 2009 - 12:24 pm

Carole there is a reason why they say let Sleeping Lions Lay. OMG i won 3 games in hr last night I was waiting for Carole to raise her hand and yell BAN THE *ITCH SHE’S ALWAYS WINNING!

arty wrote on February 9, 2009 - 3:19 pm

First of all, I would like to say that I have read each and every response here, and I didn’t expect to see so many responses, and two, the type of responses I received

First, my impressions; I am a bit disappointed to see that nobody who has voiced their concerns to me about the same winners was able to come forward and voice their opinions. Naturally, when I receive such responses, I am thinking that perhaps the majority of the players feel the same way and choose not to complain, after all, the likelihood of someone who doesn’t like a service doesn’t complain but instead, chooses not to come back. Having read all of the responses from some of the loyal players (whom I wouldn’t trade for anything btw :) I realize it’s not as big as I thought it would be and well, all is good.

Having read some of the responses, there are two that really stood out:

1. Kay Remme: I would draw the line maybe at “x” spending amount without a single way for the entire day. Would that stop from some of the “winners” be a part of that room? Absolutely not, in fact, you would then see that even THEM have their bad days too (which many pointed out). Some second chance games are always welcome.
  2. Indiglow: Interesting, perhaps we might consider taking this an extra step and these stats are public to players, in 24 hour, week or monthly frames. This way people can actually see the differences of how many winners Bingo Hall has, etc. Very good idea!
  3. Think that is all I have to say. Of course, will keep an eye for more responses. Cheers!!!

BHL Marco wrote on February 9, 2009 - 6:18 pm

Tell Esteban to post them pictures of Abby i sent him two weeks ago and e1 will forget this stupid crap. hehehe. Hi Maserrrrrr!!!!!!!

Your Brat wrote on February 9, 2009 - 7:37 pm

Ok here are my thoughts on this. Im new to the site Ive won a few Ive lost a few but ive met some of the most wonderful people. Which make it all the better. This is gambling. Its luck. Some people have it. Dont get upset and always remember never never gamble with scared money. Gamble with money you can live without thats when your luck will kick in
thanks
Cdcj3068
This is the best site Ive have been on. Everyone is the best.

cara wrote on February 10, 2009 - 2:21 am

I posted this in the wrong place so I decided to just copy and paste it here where it belongs…

A comment about “same old winners”, I was actually thinking about how last week there was a promo about sending in 30 game numbers and getting to play in a free room on the 11th. Well, why not do something like that for your losers but make it a higher number of losses and-or for a certain room or have one for each room. You could run it for a certain day or for the full week. You could even run it for a specific time of day for a few hours… you could use it to encourage more players during slower times IE Happy Hour Bonus. I hope my suggestions are useful.
PS you could run this blog stream as a contest to see who can come up with the best suggestion. That way more people would probably submit a response and you would get more ideas.
Good Luck
Pat

I just want to add one more thing after going and reading what everyone else had to say. Not surprisingly it is a comment in reference to one of the points made by Carole; People are non-responsive in the chat for many many reasons and I know for a fact that some people would prefer players to stay in chat so there is that chance of getting nabor BBs. Only a few of our CMs issue BBs for OOC winners. If the players stay in chat then there is ALWAYS the chance for nabors to get BBs and if the player is not responsive for their respective nabor wins, then it is the responsibility of US, the players, to bring it to the CMs attn and ask for the BBS. There is NOTHING that says the CMs MUST skip over a non-responsive player NOR is there anything that says they MUST issue BBS for OOC winners. Our CMs are very generous in issuing BBs and they try their hardest to come up with games that spread the BBS around. Lately I find that we hardly ever play straight nabors, we are usually playing some type of game where we are all responsible for noticing our own wins and calling for them when appropriate IE stars game or tent game.

If, as a player, anyone is truly as unhappy and discontent as some of these comments have indicated, then as a “bingo friend” I would strongly suggest you either find a new hobby or you step away from it for a few days and hope your luck changes. It is not healthly to be so angry over something that you cant change. Good Luck.
Pat
aka
aaachoo

aaachoo wrote on February 10, 2009 - 8:43 am

Hi Marco well I guess most of us have came to the same conclusion I guess end of story for now lol

patty wrote on February 10, 2009 - 9:02 am

I kinda new to the site, been around only a few months.. When I first came, I thought same winner all the time, But my day came when i was winning, I quiet dont say a lot really don’t know many, but all seem nice, I like this site, remember this only play what you can afford, make it fun..

RainRain wrote on February 10, 2009 - 5:20 pm

Well, I am NOT Carole but I think it is time for
everyone to STOP making comments directed at her or
in reference to her opinion as stated for this topic.
I am just as guilty as everyone for passing comments
based on her comments but I don’t think that the
intent of the BLOG question was for one player to be
singled out by the rest of us at every opportunity.

We were all asked for our opinions and she gave hers.
To me, it appeared that she spoke her mind in reference
to the BLOG Topic as it seems others had been doing within
the chat areas of each bingo room.

Ok,so she didnt sign her alias so we would know who she
was, but I do have to say at this point, maybe it was a
good thing or else she would be so harassed within the
bingo chat that she would never be able to play and enjoy
bingo here again unless she went and had her name changed.

Frankly, I have been harassed at BHL by a player and it was
a horible experience; I had to change my name 3 times within
a month(by calling BHL on the phone and remaining on the phone
for more than an hour for each call I was forced to make)trying
to defend myself against an accusor,who I didnt even know,
before he-she no longer knew who I was and I could finally
play Bingo in peace, no longer stressing over who was
telling terrible lies to BHL staff just to try (and I am
assuming) to have me banned from playing at the site.

It blows my mind why a complete stranger felt she-he
had to try to blackball me within BHL.

By passing our comments directed at her comments,
we are in fact harassing her no matter how indirectly.

She did sound quite disgruntled but she still plays
at BHL so she must find some aspects good.
We do have freedom of speech and she thought(no matter
how negative) that her opinions would be treated just
everyone else’s, especially given the fact that we were
asked for our opinions.

I understand that her comments upset alot of players
BUT, Marco asked for our opinions and that included bad
and good as far as I could tell. It is just sad to me
that she has become the fallguy for the entire group
of people who felt the need to be so negative and
constantly complain within the game chats.

From the way that Marco’s comments were made, it certainly
didnt seem like this was a single disgruntled player
causing the problems and yet she is taking all the heat from
us,the players because she was strong enough to state her
opinions even if she did not sign her name.

The staff of BHL know who she is and to me that seems to be
all that really matters. It is the job of the BHL staff to
deal with disruptive or disgruntled players, it is not up
to US, the players, to even consider it our right to pass
comments to her or for that matter about her.
She was (as were we all) asked for her opinion and she gave it.

Hopefully I have not mad any enemies by writing this but I truly
felt that I had to do it because of what happened to me as the
voice of another player or a group of players.

Thank you for your time and for reading my comments,
Pat
aka
aaachoo

aaachoo wrote on February 11, 2009 - 12:37 am

Quoted from message 20, brat:
‘I have a much better idea. Lets get the CM’s to start stopping all the whining and complaining about everything under the sun, stop all the oh i;m so broke stuff , get rid of the transfer option and let;s just get down to what BHL is suppose to be all about. Playing bingo, having fun and making friends. ”

I have to say that I am in agreement with this 100%. Worse than getting on an all to frequent losing streak, as I often do, the whining and complaining completely turn me off and is the only thing making me want to turn off bingohall for good. (not that I ever will)

KathysSong wrote on February 11, 2009 - 2:23 am

aaachoo you have a good point, but now that you have seen the comments don’t you think that this is how the lucky individuals who win feel. If you were lucky enough to have a great day and win multiple games and someone continually made comments like “same winners” or “don’t buy cards give us a chance”, “can you spare the wealth”, “it must be rigged in their favor” and many other comments that are made. Those are hurtful in many ways. There have been players who have stated in chat that they haven’t been in chat in days because they got tired of being picked on for winning.

Generally I try to be my quite little self and sit in the corner playing with my cabana boy. But heck when I am given the chance to voice an opinion I just couldn’t help myself this time.

When you look at the site over the past few years you will notice how much Marco and Esteban has improved the playing options for the players. The number of rooms available have increase, the length of time some rooms are open have increase, the number of CM’s has gone up. And yet with all these options people still find things to complain about. You can go visit other bingo sites and I dare you to find one that even comes close to BH with their offers, specials and friendships.

There have been several times that with all the changes I would love to see an uncensored chat one day. Cuz there are sometimes with all the whinning and moaning and groaning I just want to say STFU.

arty wrote on February 11, 2009 - 1:31 pm

Arty: What does STFU mean? Sweety Tried Flying Up? j/k LOLLLL

melnose wrote on February 12, 2009 - 9:23 am

I completely agree with reply #40. thank you, Pat/aaachoo. Input was requested and received – positive or negative. Solutions are needed, not add’l defensive comments. Which is why I also absolutely think indiglow’s idea is a great one and love marco’s reply to it.

If BH posts the facts & statistics out there, there will be no room for speculation. At the very least, it will certainly help to remove doubt and improve perception that some may have.

At times, I too have thought “same winners”. I have on several occasions tried to find a way (through reports) to get a list of the top 10 winners in last 30,60 or 90 days (for example) by # of games won vs # lost. I certainly wouldn’t want the specific amount I won or lost posted for all to see, but percentages would be discreet enough in my opinion. I wouldn’t mind that as a player.

The truly lucky ones are those that played only a small # of cards, only a few times and hit a big jp. I’m sure we’ll find that those winning all of the time, often play max # of cards and stay on the site or pre-buy for hrs, days, weeks, months, yrs and probably are way further in the hole than we realize.

I discovered the site about 4 months ago and have lost hundreds. Won maybe 10-15 times in about 100hrs of playing time. But I do really enjoy bingo (win or lose) and I’ve been very satisfied w/ this site. It’s the first time I felt ok wagering real $ at a bingo online site. I like the game options, site reliability, prizes, contests, chat games, etc. I personally find that much of the chat content I have to sort through is inappropriate – but I just try to ignore that and only look for what CM has to say about BB’s, games, contests. This comment is to only a small # of players – the majority of players keeps it clean and with integrity – only a few that are not following protocol. Overall, Thanks BH, for a fun place to come in my free time (and when there’s $ in my pocket!).

Good luck all – winners & losers!

Sharon aka sbartley1112