December 11th, 2008 Posted in Bingo News

Chele000000, wanted us to post this pic of her mom here, as to share it with you ppl.  She passed away with her best friend some days ago.

May this be a tribute to her!

chele000000.jpg

Esteban

i am so sorry for your loss.my prayers are with you and your family

nikkirner wrote on December 11, 2008 - 10:31 pm

So sorry to learn about your mother, Michelle.

No words are fitting to assist you in this sad time. Be strong and know you are in my prayers.

Sincerely,
Michelle

chellemybelle wrote on December 12, 2008 - 12:02 am

Chele,there are no words to express how I feel about the loss of your MOM,even though I don’t know you personally I have alot of fun with you in the bingo rooms and I am deeply saddened for you,I will continue to keep you in my prayers,May GOD bless you and give you peace,Thinking of you,Cindy

LilRed57 wrote on December 12, 2008 - 4:00 pm

im ss about your mom chele. may God be with you and let you know hes with you to help you through your loss.

CM AMY wrote on December 13, 2008 - 11:26 am

May you receive peace in your sorrow.

Nat44 wrote on December 13, 2008 - 12:22 pm

Chele, my deepest sympathies to you and your family and you know your Bingohall family is here for you!

andrea (air) wrote on December 13, 2008 - 3:29 pm

Chele,

You Mom looks like she was a lot of fun. I know you will miss her greatly. There is nothing like having a Mom who doesn’t take herself too seriously. I love the hat!!!

Please know that our Bingohall family is here for you thru this time.

CM GRANNY wrote on December 13, 2008 - 11:50 pm

So sorry for you loss – rejoice and celebrate your memories and know that you will together again someday!

Nancy

Shesays wrote on December 14, 2008 - 9:17 am

okay, I mistakenly wrote this on a different blog post…your mom looks beautiful here chele, ss for your loss.

kmp11797 wrote on December 14, 2008 - 7:35 pm