October 28th, 2008 Posted in Bingo News

Hi everybody,

I hope you are all doing well today… we are about to reach the last month of the year, Jesus! this year went fast!

Well, on this last months we are going to be setting up new stuff for our bingo rooms… as a part of this new stuff, we have new bingo sessions for our Nickels room.

You will be probably thinking that we are changing all the stuff in the room… but NO! we just changed the regular bingo games we hosted in the afternoon and the fixed prize games as well… but the dynamic keeps on being the same… regular sessions linked to our progressive jackpot and $25 to $30 fixed prize game sessions… the schedule is still the same too.

But before introducing this new stuff, I would like to make a poll here, I am planning to include 2 extra hours on this room and would like to see if you prefer these hours to be included at 10 and 11 am ET, so that the room can start 2 hours before than it does right now… or if you prefer them to be included at 12 and 1 am ET, so that the room can close a bit later (at 2 am ET).

These two new hours will be filled with progressive jackpot games, so they will be a chance for you to hit our progressive jackpot, that, obviously, will be grow way bigger than it does now.

Let me know what you prefer, leave your comment in this  post… I’ll give you time until November 4th.

Thanks for your time,

Esteban

well i think thats a good idea i don’t play a lot in nickles, but my mom gonna be lol and thinkin 10 am better than midnite .good job bh
reneev

reneev wrote on October 29, 2008 - 8:05 am

I think to start at 10am a really great idea

momslj wrote on October 29, 2008 - 9:54 am

I think late night would be better.

joyce923 wrote on October 29, 2008 - 11:19 am

i think mornings would be super. gives us moms a chance to take a break and enjoy bingo,

peanutts wrote on October 29, 2008 - 11:21 am

Personally, I would prefer earlier in the morning, as opposed to late at night – but that is just my preference… not sure what everyone else thinks. I do like that you’re planning to open it for longer hours, though – I think that will make many people really happy. Good job!

remy93 wrote on October 29, 2008 - 11:22 am

night works

stephen wrote on October 29, 2008 - 1:21 pm

I would definitely prefer the earlier hours 10AM. I like the idea of a couple of additional hours to play. Thank you for that.

texsswtie wrote on October 29, 2008 - 1:22 pm

I would prefer later, only cause I am a nite owl…thanks for the chance to give input….good luck everyone

mcneills wrote on October 29, 2008 - 1:22 pm

i prefer earlier.late night is too late sometimezs

honeybear77 wrote on October 29, 2008 - 1:26 pm

I would prefer 12 midnight and 1am , I am a nite owl!!

BigBlueBingoer wrote on October 29, 2008 - 4:20 pm

Oh earlier please!!!!! And thanks for taking us into consideration!!

andrea (airmom) wrote on October 29, 2008 - 5:12 pm

I this this is good idea to start at 10 am…

caseyadam1 wrote on October 29, 2008 - 5:13 pm

I think 10 am is grat idea

caseyadam1 wrote on October 29, 2008 - 5:16 pm

i personally would like the earlier time 10:00 a.m. as I am NOT a nightowl like some people. (MC) lol
thank you for all the good things you do.

melnose wrote on October 29, 2008 - 5:26 pm

I would like to see the nickle room open late at night. I’am a niteowl!

corrine (crickett) wrote on October 29, 2008 - 6:28 pm

Would prefer the late nights…hard for the mornings for the people who work during the day

Kim wrote on October 29, 2008 - 6:35 pm

late night please………. this would also be good for players from other countries also……. please please late night

sunshinez wrote on October 29, 2008 - 6:51 pm

I think night would be better for those of us who live on the west coast. At the current time we dont get to play for very long.

Other way that could be done is one hour earlier and one hour later to help both sides.

carkar wrote on October 29, 2008 - 6:56 pm

As I am a nite owl, I would like to see it at night, and the people mentioning other countries and west coast have a good point. When room closes now at midnight, it is only 9 PM there.

IrishElf wrote on October 29, 2008 - 9:10 pm

I would like late night better.

Kay Remme wrote on October 29, 2008 - 9:23 pm

I think that if you are gonna extend the hours extend them past midnight. You have many west coast players and since you run the site on east coast time it would give them and opportunity to play a little longer

artworks94 wrote on October 29, 2008 - 9:26 pm

I think i would like the am.I’m up early and can’t wait for nickles to start. I love this bingohall. Thanks FINNY

finny wrote on October 30, 2008 - 5:52 pm

well when I do play in the nickel room with I love mdfs and the cm’s when we have one the only time I really get a chance to stay up last it weekends so for me I would rather 2 hrs earlier since I am not as young as I think I am and have to go to bed.

specialkay wrote on October 30, 2008 - 6:28 pm

i would prefer 10 am better. great idea.

jb3ny wrote on October 30, 2008 - 9:02 pm

I would love nights!! I try really hard to stay awake for the quarter room rally from 5 am to 7 am my time — couldn’t make it much longer & love the nickel room! Please look hard at nights but possibly an hour at each end, 1 at say 8 am eastern and 1 at midnite eastern til 1 am. That way all roomies get a chance no matter what their schedules. Thanks for letting us decide!
stiksapp47

stiksapp47 wrote on October 30, 2008 - 10:39 pm

I would like nickels to be open later as in the west we now are finished at 9 pm and even tho i’m old, i would still like to stay and play a lil later than 9 pm in the nickels, thx for offering us a chance to let you know our thoughts.

mellin wrote on October 30, 2008 - 11:09 pm

I would perfer late night. I am a night owl. Thank you for letting us speak out.

Brandi1977 wrote on October 30, 2008 - 11:35 pm

I place my vote for longer night sessions. There is quite a crowd playing at night when the room closes.

Sahara2 wrote on October 31, 2008 - 11:38 am

I being on the West Coast prefer late night, like Irish said, when the room closes at “midnight” that is only 9pm for some of us. Then again, you could make everyone happy and open an hour earlier in the a.m. and close an hour later in the p.m. Just a thought ;)

babycrzy4red wrote on November 1, 2008 - 2:14 am

either way would work for me but I would prefer extra morning hours Thank you for asking

tgdrew wrote on November 2, 2008 - 7:04 am

If you plan on opening the romm for 2 hours longer, open it an hour early and close it an hour later, that is fair to everyone.

Rita wrote on November 2, 2008 - 10:14 pm

i would love to see it on at 10 am,,

joandme wrote on November 3, 2008 - 5:46 pm

I like 10 a.m. start time for the nickels room. Thanks.

Cathy1962 wrote on November 4, 2008 - 7:50 am

Thank you all for your ideas and thoughts regarding this post… we came to a tie, 14 members thought it would be nice to have the extra hours featured late at night and the other half thought it would be better to have them in the morning… so we realized that perhaps Rita’s idea of putting 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour late at night would be the best to ensure that all of you get what you want!

Thanks again!

Esteban wrote on November 6, 2008 - 4:12 pm

Just checking out the results of this pole and wanted to say “Thanks for noticing my Comment Esteban, its well appreciated”….

babycrzy4red wrote on November 10, 2008 - 9:53 pm