March 3rd, 2008 Posted in Bingo News

getwellsoon.jpg

According to the information we just received from cdk8897, our member Cali755 had a brain aneurysm that burst and went throught a brain surgery yesterday, Sunday 2nd.

“She made it through the surgery yesterday, but is in a coma, she is stable but in guarded condition.” said cdk8897

We would appreciate if you could all include Cali755 in your prayers, as she will definitely need of all us to get well soon.

I am more than sure you all know what it feels to have someone who is special in such situation. So please, just take some minutes of your daily prayers for her.

Anything you want to let her know, any thoughts, any prayer, just a word… please post them here as a comment.

Esteban

Hugs and prayers to cali and her family. I will keep you all in my thoughts

Ginna wrote on March 3, 2008 - 11:59 am

Cali has been a roomie and bhl friend for so long and such a wonderful person. Cali you better get well soon and come back to bhl and keep winning and make all us roomies happy with your presence.

Hugs, My prayers are with you and your family

Love, judyg81us

judyg81us wrote on March 3, 2008 - 4:54 pm

Cali you know how much I love you. All my thoughts and prayers are with you and I’m sorry I lied to you at the hospital about winning the pjp.LOL !! I’ll always be here for you…

cdk8897 wrote on March 3, 2008 - 5:06 pm

my prayers and get well wihes go to cali i will keep her in my prayers

bigmansmom16 wrote on March 3, 2008 - 5:19 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to cali and her family during this time. I hope her recovery is fast and complete.

stsaxton wrote on March 3, 2008 - 11:15 pm

My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family , Get well soon and May God Bless you and your family through these difficult times.

MsPuddin wrote on March 3, 2008 - 11:18 pm

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Get well soon cali

Apicozzi wrote on March 3, 2008 - 11:21 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to cali and her family during this difficult time.

stsaxton wrote on March 3, 2008 - 11:30 pm

Prayers go out to cali and her family.

bonnielies wrote on March 4, 2008 - 12:53 am

Oh my goodness, I pray that all goes well and she recuperates quickly. Our prayers and thoughts are with her!!!

airmom wrote on March 4, 2008 - 11:20 am

Cali, I have not been a member here that long but have had the opportunity to chat with you and just want you to know that you and your family are in my Prayers…get well soon!!

baby21060 wrote on March 4, 2008 - 11:49 am

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Thoughts & Prayers are with you.

JennLara28 wrote on March 4, 2008 - 12:41 pm

Dearest cali, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Get your butt back here soon I can’t pick on cdk all by myself.

artworks94 wrote on March 4, 2008 - 1:09 pm

were all at bingohall praying for cali, thoughts and prayers with her family
renee

reneev wrote on March 4, 2008 - 1:27 pm

Ok Cali hon you have to hurry up and get better sweetie remember you cdk and i have a trip to florida we need to take.So we need you to get well.We all love and miss you very much hon. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. All the roomies are praying for you also, your part of our family and we need you to get better. ((((((((((CALI755)))))))))

CM SUNNY wrote on March 4, 2008 - 2:38 pm

dear cali i just want to say that my thoughts
and prayers are with you and your family hope
you get well soon

Bingi821

Bingi821 wrote on March 4, 2008 - 4:33 pm

Hi, Cali, My thoughts and prayers are with you , You are a very sweet person and want you back here very soon! God Bless You!!!, Lisa

VivaTheRedCard wrote on March 4, 2008 - 4:38 pm

Cali, We miss you darling, please give it all you got and hurry back to us, We love you. Hugs to you Sweetheart (((CALI)))

Candy wrote on March 4, 2008 - 5:38 pm

we are all praying for you and your family. May God Bless you and I hope you have a speedy recovery

sandle wrote on March 4, 2008 - 7:02 pm

I’m praying for you

annie carter wrote on March 4, 2008 - 8:16 pm

dearest sweet cali,i want you to know you are in my heart and my prayers . you are such an amazin friend and and an amazin lady please get better soon hun we love you miss you dearly. our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family love you always cody and miss cheeky

cody22 wrote on March 4, 2008 - 9:21 pm

Cali… When I was growing up in a large family as children we would snicker at our Mom when she set the table for dinner sometimes. She just couldn’t help setting the same number of plates no matter where one of us might be. We could be in the next state visiting a grandparent but still she put our plate on the table. We thought that was amusing as children. Now since I am older I realize that no matter where you are, no matter what condition you are in family will always be family. Please know that your plate is waiting at our Bingohall family table for you to return. You are an important part of our family and we miss you. Hurry and get well and back in fellowship with us. Prayers for you and your family hon.

CM Granny wrote on March 5, 2008 - 3:55 am

Cali(Cheryl) my prayers are with you and your family and hope to see you back at bingo hall really soon.. I haven’t been a member for overly long but know you and wish you well…
Hurry back hun :-)
Also I would like to add here what I sent to Cali in a card from Australia so you all know what she will be reading when it arrives…

Dear Cheryl,
We are sorry to hear about your illness and wish you a speedy recovery.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Love from your Aussie Bingo Hall buddies.
Abz, Cody and RedCardFrenzy.

A special get well soon wish all the way from Australia. We miss you at Bingo Hall Cali(Cheryl).
PS: The Jackpot is waiting for you lol.
AOYP Hun…

abzdebSeeingRed wrote on March 5, 2008 - 6:40 am

Cali my prayers are with you for a fast recovery. God will surround you in his Holy white light of love and comfort you and your family.

God Bless You
Charlene Rogers aka (crogers1957)

crogers1957 wrote on March 5, 2008 - 8:29 am

My prayers are continuous for you and your family. Just believe in God and have faith. He will never leave you or forsake you. Be strong and be of good courage my friend.
God Bless
mollymac

mollymac wrote on March 5, 2008 - 11:04 am

Cali, hope your feeling better really soon!!

lynlin36 wrote on March 5, 2008 - 9:35 pm

Dear Cheryl,
I am so glad we got to meet each other here in florida…you are such a sweet person.
I have been praying for you and your family..please get well soon my dear freind.
I miss you hon and cant wait till u come back. Huggs Love ya!
Maria

CashOutNow wrote on March 6, 2008 - 12:20 am

dearest cali , my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family hun hugssssssss get better soon hun miss you always mimi

msmimi wrote on March 6, 2008 - 8:58 pm

My prayers go out to you Cali n family, n God Bless n keep u safe and GB cdk, for being a wonderful true friend in every sense of the word.. Please get well-Love Becky

RebeccaIGWT wrote on March 6, 2008 - 11:01 pm

Cali,

God bless you and keep you. Get well and hurry back to your wonderful friends at bingohall, especially your gff, cdk. You need to know that while you are gone I’m going to eat all your tacos and take your nabor bbs so hurry back!!

(((hugs)))

KathysSong wrote on March 8, 2008 - 1:46 am

Our prayers are with you Cheryl. We are hoping for a speedy recovery. God bless. Hurry back we miss you!!!

mcneills wrote on March 11, 2008 - 10:12 am

Just a heads up:

“Just got back from hosp, wanted to give u all a quick update…….Cali was alert, but extremely confused and disoriented. Todays tests look good so not sure if brain spasm (clot) from other day is causing her to be this way. I asked her if she knew where she was she said”at bh.com” lol If no more icreased brain pressure, clots or any further complications in the next week they will start to evaluate her for brain damage and make arrangements to send her to a brain trauma rehab unit, which we are fortunate to have 1 here in Rochester. Once again ty for all your love, support, and especially prayers. I am so proud to be apart of such a wonderful group of people. You all have given me such strength and my prayers are with all of you. I love you all very much…. Please forward this to any of our bh family as I am still updating my address’s cdk8897″

Esteban wrote on March 12, 2008 - 4:26 pm

Just wanted to say you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon!
hugggssss!!!!

mommyofone wrote on March 13, 2008 - 2:43 am

Another update on Cali’s condition my friends:

“Just a quick note, to let you all know that theres been no change in cali’s status today…. Her temp is finally down. She is extremely depressed, agitated and very confused. Sleeping on and off only for short periods. Brain scan showed no more spasms(clots) and the other clot she has is still intact and not growing so thats a plus. As I believe I said last nite if she gets thru sun without any more problems, they will start to evaluate her for brain damage and transfer her to a brain trauma rehab center here in rochester. I dont know what I would do without all of your support, its u all that are giving me my strength, and I believe in my heart that 1 day cali will be thanking you all herself for all your love, support and esp. the prayers!!
This is cute – congrats to deb for her pjp win, i told cali she won and she said well when is she coming to get me!! WTG abzdeb !!!
cdk8897″

Esteban wrote on March 14, 2008 - 9:47 am

dear estaban and cali..i too have been a member of the bhfamily for only a short while but, a better bunch of kind, caring and fun friends would be hard to find. just wanted you both to know that you are in my prayers and my daily thoughts. i know there is strength in the love and support that has poured out and i am praying for a full and speedy recovery.

bartcar73 wrote on March 14, 2008 - 10:13 pm

All my best wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery, hun! Miss you! Take care of yourself and come back to us when you can. Lov ya!

tiggconn wrote on March 16, 2008 - 7:49 pm

News for Cali’s condition:

“Hi all mdfs,
I know its been a few days since I sent out any updates re: Cheryl (cali) and there really isn’t much change to report :-( I believe every1 is aware that she was moved a wk ago to a brain trauma rehab unit here in Rochester. The amt of cards she received from her family at bh has her family overwhelmed. Today she received a beautiful music box from Sunny and it was the 1st thing she wanted her son to show me when I got there!! She couldnt tell me what it was but when I opened it up she turned it on and it plays “You’ll never walk alone” she said it came from her friend sunny, her boss @ the post office, but cali never worked at the post office. She’s been relating everything for the past 2 days about the post office. Today on the phone when I called her and told her I’d be up and asked her if she wanted me to bring her coffee from McDonalds (her fav) she said yes but she wasent home, she was at the fair grounds doing rehab and she was late for work.
It’s soooooo sad and many times I have to leave the room and take a deep breath and try and compose myself especially when her and I are alone. Tonight I asked her what she did all day and she told me she spent the day with her mom, shopping ( her mom passed away 10yrs ago.)
To look at her with everything she’s been thru, she looks great !! She looks like she always did, her voice is the same and her hair is actually grown approx an inch since they shaved it. I made the mistake of telling her I was getting my hair cut tomorrow and she told me well I have to have it cut like hers cause otherwise the cm will fire me… LOL
(her words exactly) She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, its just so hard to listen to her, my heart breaks but I love her she’s my gffff. When i left tonight I told her that every1 @ bh sends there love, prayers and lots of HUGGSSSSS! She asked me to kiss you all for her, but ss mfs xoxoxoxo is the best I can do :-)
I love you all very much, and again ty for being there for me 2

Plz forward this to any1 u may have addy’s for

cdk”

Remember that you can also make your updates to this post. Just include them as comments and we will approve them as soon as we can.

Esteban wrote on March 31, 2008 - 11:10 am